• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting numbers to a web page along side DB values

Contributor ,
Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a database full of options for additions to houses. Porches, driveways, carports etc. Each of these options has a possibility of having different sizes depending on the house size. What I have right now is an admin page with a checkbox that is next to each option. If checked that option gets listed on the web page. My issue is that I need to include random sizes for each option if needed. For example, the web page would look something like this:

Porch: 10' x 10'

Now the checkbox would be for including the word porch, but how do I include the dimensions? I never know the exact size, and there is no set sizes. My thought was to put a form field next to each option that inputs the size manually. But how would that get transferred to the web page?\\

This is what I am thinking of how

cfadmin.jpg

Now the checkbox will add the words but the dimension form field is where I'm confused. How do I get the dimension field into the web page? Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?