4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2014 6:10 AM by SarahBehance1

I can not activate my Prosite

Fertim Level 1

Hello, I did a one year subscription of "Creative Cloud" and I can not activate my "Prosite".

When I want to activate the window with me arises payment plans.

I have understood that Prosite is included in Creative Cloud, I had an account on Behance.

In my application of Creative Cloud desktop, I can see my Behance profile, then I guess there are no problems Adobe ID and Behance.

I made inquiries on the support site and got no answers, also made several calls to Adobe corresponding to my country, and nobody answers me.

I'm from Argentina.

Please I need to activate my Prosite.

Thank you.

• 1. Re: I can not activate my Prosite
          SarahBehance1 Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello - as we stated in our other message, please give this information in the one-on-one ticket that you have open with our support team. Our agent is reaching back out to you to troubleshoot.

Thanks!

• 2. Re: I can not activate my Prosite
            Fertim Level 1

Hi, I contacted support and they explained that Prosite is not anymore included with Creative Cloud. That's why I canceled my subscription.

However, I'm interested in buying Prosite, so I want to know if that is possible since I am from Argentina, and I'm not sure Prosite is included in my country.

My question is, Prosite is available to buy from Argentina ?.

Thank you.

• 3. Re: I can not activate my Prosite
              dimakosmos Level 1

Yes its not possible, i buy the photo cloud with the pro-site but i cant activate. they told me to buy a plan. thanks adobe :-(

• 4. Re: I can not activate my Prosite
                SarahBehance1 Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello - taking a look at the open ticket you have with our support team, it seems they have communicated to you the reason why you're not getting free ProSite (see below). To answer your question, ProSite is not available as a standalone product in Argentina, so to get ProSite, you'd need to upgrade your Creative Cloud account to Full Creative Cloud, or switch to Single App, which comes with a free ProSIte.

//

The Photoshop Photography Program that included ProSite was a limited time offer that is no longer available. The new Creative Cloud Photography plan is a different plan and does not include ProSite. If you see information on Adobe.com that indicates that Prosite is a part of CC Photography package, please let me know where you saw it so we can make sure this is corrected!

ProSite is included in Single app and Full Creative Cloud subscriptions. If you have further questions about Creative Cloud subscription offers, please contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Hope this helps!