• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat 9 Standard download Link [Mod: Acrobat 9 is no longer available]

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why there is no link to download Acrobat 9 "Standard" ?? the link available here Download Acrobat products | 9, 8

is for Acrobat 9 "Pro" and doesn't work with Standard serial number I own ,

I registered but  lost the CD  .

Any help !

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Please use below link to download Acrobat 9 Standard .

http://trials2.adobe.com/dlm/Applications/Acrobat/ACRO/9/ACRO9_Win_WEB_WWEFG.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Raeeds I am sorry there is no public download available for Acrobat 9 Standard.  If you purchased Acrobat 9 Standard from Adobe directly and choose the download option at the time of purchase then the installation files will be located under your account.  You can find more details at Find a download link on Adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi , I have a Sony Vaio that came with Acrobat 9 std. my HDD broke , how can y get back my Acrobat? I have registred the product and in my products and service I have serial. but couldn't find where to download. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adolfocardoso I would recommend contacting Sony.  They may maintain a website for downloads of the software titles bundled with their computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use below link to download Acrobat 9 Standard .

http://trials2.adobe.com/dlm/Applications/Acrobat/ACRO/9/ACRO9_Win_WEB_WWEFG.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I know this is a legit link? I am looking to dowload adobe 9 standard. I have a code but can't find an official adobe link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  This worked perfect for me.  Right click on file after it downloads and choose "Run as administrator"  You will enter your license at the prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you sam.am!  Adobe chat useless - direct you to a site that doesn't provide the .exe file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the link but, I was told I was not permitted to use it.  As my may know, I subscribe to Adobe DC Pro and it works perfectly.  However, I purchased Acrobat 9 many years ago and one of my accounting softare aged programs still uses it for printing reports. Earlier today, after a CCleaner health check, Acrobat 9's licensing subsystem failed catastrophically.  I still have my Acrobat 9 24 digit license number. Is there another way of re-installing Acrobat 9 please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not. Acrobat 9 is no longer available. If you want to use Adobe Acrobat DC (as opposed to Adobe Reader), you will have to purchase a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All older installers have been discontinued over the last year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines