4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2014 8:28 AM by A.T. Romano

Can I download the disc menu templates online

KYCreator

I am unable to download the disc menu templates while using the Adobe Premier Elements 10.  Whenever I try to download a template I get a popup screen that says "Signing In".  I never get any further than this.  Can I download all the disc templates directly from Adobe online?

• 2. Re: Can I download the disc menu templates online
          A.T. Romano Level 7

KYCreator

You are not quite accurate in your appraisal of this situation.

There should be no problem downloading and installing the Premiere Elements 10 regular disc menu templates content. From a Content disc or from a online Adobe link.

If you are getting a Sign In message when you try for a particular Disc Menu, then you are trying to access photoshop.com plus members only content, not regular content.

Unfortunately, when photoshop.com and photoshop.com plus were discontinued by Adobe, so were the photoshop.com plus members only content. It is gone even though you probably still see thumbnails for the choices within the program.

Also, gone is the program Sign In. Just cancel out of any Sign In messages and move into the project for the usual import, editing, and export.

Interestingly, those menus still survive as regular content of Premiere Elements 11 and 12. In 11 and 12, the Content download is from within the open project not an online link. You need to buy one of those versions to get the content that you seek.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: Can I download the disc menu templates online
            KYCreator Level 1

Thanks.  I'm not sure if I want to spend more money to upgrade.  I have had Premiere Elements 10 loaded on my computer for a few years but just now have gotten time to use it.  I am very disappointed that the disc menus templates are so limited without upgrading.  Thanks for explaining.

• 4. Re: Can I download the disc menu templates online
              A.T. Romano Level 7

KYCreator

Thanks for the reply.

Have you given any thought to customizing the Premiere Elements 10 disc menu themes that are available to you?

If you have been there and done that, I can post links to an assortment of how to do that theme customization beyond the disc menu customization area level. The latter would involve editing the theme's .psd file on the hard drive, using Photoshop CS or higher or, depending on the edits, even Photoshop Elements.

ATR