Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish html5

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2014 Aug 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I made a presentation in html5 for tablet user and I would like to know how can they view it on their tablet?

Can I just copy the files on the tablet? Doesn't seem to work by the way...

Do I have to upload it on my web page or something else?

I have android and ipad tablet.

Thanks!!!

Caroline

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a way to transfer and open my files dirrectly on the tablet but there is no playbar...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be an index.htm file that you use to launch the presentation. I'll have to publish a presentation to HTML5 to see if it is the same, but I don't see a reason why that wouldn't still be used as the launch file for the presentation in HTML5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a way to make it play but I had to insert mp4 video, the problem is that when I click on the video sometimes it works at the first time and sometimes I have to click like 5 time...

I use the software document to transfert my presentation and play it, that's the only way I found to play it locally.

If you know something better, please tell me!!!!

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steps:

1 Publish the presentation to html5 view to any server(ex:Adobe connect)

2 Let user access the content using url of the server

or

1 Publish the content as html5 + zip package checkbox should be checked

2 Go to the path where published and use the zip package to upload to any server (ex:connect).

Just follow the above 2 steps to use content in tablets..

Thanks

Sidhartha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is that I want to use it locally because people don't always have acces to internet...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2014 Aug 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- For ipad it will not work because ipad will not allow this kind of settings(ie we cannot copy paste it in ipad)

- For android tablets although we can paste it in device and using a file explorer we can open it using chrome brower but most of the thing may not work as expected as Adobe presenter does not recommend playing  content locally

Thanks

Sidhartha

Presenter engineering team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2014 Aug 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually I transfered everything to my ipad and it's working, the only I have is with the videos, they play well but when I want to Watch them again it doesn't work or I have to click like 10 times before it actually works, weird...

In android it really don't work because I don,t have a navigation bar

Thanks for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources