• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I created a fillable form but when I tested it, no text would show when I typed in the field, what's wrong?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2014 Aug 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a fillable form but when I tested it, no text would show when I typed in the field, what's wrong?  I have made plenty of fillable forms, but lately I have been unable to fill in the fields when I test it before sending it out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2014 Aug 21, 2014

This forum is for a product by Adobe called "Fill & Sign" which is a website for easily filling out forms.  For assistance with Acrobat please post in this Acrobat Forms specific forum: Forms

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the "Adobe Fill & Sign" website?  It sounds like you might be using Adobe Acrobat or another application - let me know some more details and I can help or point you in the right direction.

Fill & Sign is actually the perfect tool for the issue you are describing where sometimes users have trouble filling out a form, uploading almost any form to the Adobe Fill & Sign site should make it very easy to fill out: https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 9 Pro. I'm very puzzled. As I said, I have made multiple forms

and I was always able to test fill before sending them out. It's almost

like my keyboard isn't being recognized. It works for everything else.

Strange.

I would appreciate any and all assistance you can provide!

Thank you!

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Josh_Corey <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is for a product by Adobe called "Fill & Sign" which is a website for easily filling out forms.  For assistance with Acrobat please post in this Acrobat Forms specific forum: Forms

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad. Sorry. Thanks for the link!

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Josh_Corey <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem at all - "Adobe Forms" is a big world with several applications that could be involved, happens all the time.  You should be able to get help in that forum. Take care

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources