Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfmail

Aug 09, 2006 Aug 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i have a database of 1000 email addresses who are members, if i use cfmail using the code below, is the a way to diplay all the addresses cfmail looped through? just so i know cfmail worked to all addresses?

<cfquery name="emaillist" datasource="iluvcricket">
SELECT *
FROM Main_Clubs_Data
WHERE Email is not null
ORDER BY ID
</cfquery>

<cfmail to = "craig@cm-website-designs.com.au"
from = "Admin@iluvcricket.com.au"
subject = "ggg" query="emaillist"
FAILTO = "craig@cm-website-designs.com.au">
<cfmailparam name="X-Priority" value="1">
<cfmailparam name="X-MSMail-Priority" value="High">
text
</cfmail>
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you put CFMAIL inside a CFOUTPUT from your query, you can display the emails on the screen as they are sent or else add them to a variable and then email the information to yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi thanks

i wud really like to have a email sent to myself with the email that were sent, what wud the code be for setting these variables, do i have to use loop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
cfmail does not send mail. It puts files in a spool directory. From there, either the mail gets sent and the files disappear, or the files go to an undelivered directory. In some, if not all cases, the person in the "from" attribute, will get notified in the mail is not sent.

Another approach might be to assume all the mail was sent, unless informed otherwise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation