What happened when you tried to download it from Typekit. Did you click on +Use Fonts after you found it?
I've done that. All I get is that the search box turns blue. I get the menu (see screenshot) and nothing happens except the search box turns blue.
Try this then. Type the whole name: Adobe Caslon Pro and hit enter.
I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. There are a few things we can check right away to start debugging this:
- First, would you try signing out of the Creative Cloud app and see if this solves the issue?
- Could you try quitting/restarting the Creative Cloud app. Did this solve the issue?
- Could you try Turning File and Font Sync off under: Gear > Preferences > Fonts. Wait a second, then turn it back on. See if the font/s show up and if not, try syncing again. Did this solve it?
- Could you tell me if you're on the Windows/Mac OS X and the version?
- Could you check version of the Creative Cloud app you're using and let me know which version it is? This can be found under: Gear > Preferences > General > Account
Please feel free to share these details directly with our support team here: firstname.lastname@example.org
I know this is a lot. Thanks for your help here. Let me know and we'll take it from there.
@Ellis and Ben
Sometimes it takes a village.
I followed Bens's first three steps and then typed the whole name as Ellis suggested and hit Enter and the Adobe Caslon Square showed up right below where I typed it in and I was able to select the + button and lo and behold the type sync'd Thanks to both of you.. I wanted to give each of you a Right Answer, but apparently the forum only accepts one.