Have you tried CC Cylinder?
Also, Bezier Warp could do this too.
- Create a text layer with your text
- Add a circular mask to the text layer
- Set the mask to none
- Set the Path Options to path 1
- Make the text layer 3D
- From the animate menu Enable perCharacter 3D
- Add a rotation animator
- Rotate the Animator 1 X rotation 90º
- Rotate the text layer -90º in X
- Fine tune the rotation of the text layer's X transform property to match the perspective of the shot
- Adjust either the baseline shift or the size of the mask to adjust the position of the text
- Adjust the position
It looks like this:
Oooh! I like Rick's better!
Thanks Guys Did some learning tonight CC Cylinder worked. but hard to fine tune it.. Rick your the man tonight Thank you! worked like a charm. Just what I was looking for. Lot of buttons still to learn ) Almost as tough as Guitar years of learning ahead.. But enjoying every moment.. Thanks again Guys.