5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2014 7:42 AM by A.T. Romano

Adobe Elements 11 Video Projects

Martyson2010 Level 1

Adobe Elements 11 Video Projects is empty.

I have Adobe Elements 11 and Premiere 11.

I cannot get my Premiere 11 projects to show up in Adobe Elements 11 Organizer Video Projects (left panel under Albums).

APE11-vidProjs.JPG

• 1. Re: Adobe Elements 11 Video Projects
          Martyson2010 Level 1

I checked videos on the internet and my "Classroom in a Book" but found nothing on the Video Projects Tab.

I wonder if anyone sees anything when this Video Projects Tab is clicked (selected) on?

• 2. Re: Adobe Elements 11 Video Projects
            Barbara B. Level 7

Moving this to PRE, since very few folks in the PSE forum use PRE.

• 3. Re: Adobe Elements 11 Video Projects
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Martyson 2010

On what computer operating system are you running your Premiere Elements 11? For now I will assume Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

Please excuse the questions, but I do not want to take anything for granted.

1. Have you clicked on the tiny triangle to the left of the words "Video Projects" to open the list of projects?

2. How many saved project.prel files (project files) exist. If at default location, see Libraries/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Elements/11.0 to confirm

the expected projects still exist.

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: Adobe Elements 11 Video Projects
                Martyson2010 Level 1

Barbara B, thanks for getting me into the correct forum.

ATR, thanks for the answer. I just started using Photoshop Elements 11 (reading its Classroom in a Book) and also Premiere Elements 11 Classroom in a Book page 11 does not show a triangle to the left of "Video Projects".

I have Win 7 64 and my project files (prel) are correctly located in C:\Users\vaughan\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Elements\11.0.

My error, which was:

When I clicked on the menu items "Albums" or MyFolders (e.g.) it would properly reveal the hidden lists below them.

So, I mistakenly assumed, clicking on the word "Video Projects" would reveal the list of my projects below it.

I should have, as you instructed, clicked on the "right pointing black triangle" to the left of "Video Projects" to reveal the hidden list below it.

ATR, thanks for your help.

• 5. Re: Adobe Elements 11 Video Projects
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Martyson2010

Wonderful news of your success. You did a good job of sorting through the troubleshooting suggestions.

The lots of details will become second nature to you as you progress in the program.

Please remember never hesitate to ask if you have questions or need clarification on anything written here.

Best wishes

ATR