• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I host a meeting completely from my iPad? I do not want to purchase then discover I need a desktop.

Aug 23, 2014 Aug 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I host a meeting from my IPad ? I do not want to purchase and discover later that I need a desktop. I have a small global organization and I travel a lot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2014 Aug 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to host a meeting from your iPad. There is the Connect Mobile app available in iTunes that you can download for free. It should be able to do 90% of hosting functions. I believe you won't be able to share your screen or upload files from the iPad, but you can access and share any files already uploaded to Connect, so just be sure to do that from a dektop prior to your meetings.

More information and links to the different stores where it can be accessed: Mobile video conferencing, video conferencing on mobile | Adobe Connect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines