1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2007 12:22 PM by Greg Dove

Tween executes, then parameter returns to default value.

Nickuwo
      Hey, I trying to do two simultaneous tweens of two movie clips(when someone rolls over a different movie clip), one is just an image, the other contains a static text field with the word contact in it. here's my code

rus_mc.onRollOver = function () {
      rus_mc._x += 3;
      rus_mc._y += 3;
      new mx.transitions.Tween(logo_mc, "_alpha", mx.transitions.easing.Regular.easeIn, 100, 0, .5, true);
      new mx.transitions.Tween(contact_mc, "_alpha", mx.transitions.easing.Regular.easeOut, 0, 100, 1, true);
      }
      rus_mc.onRollOut = function () {
      rus_mc._x -= 3;
      rus_mc._y -= 3;
      new mx.transitions.Tween(logo_mc, "_alpha", mx.transitions.easing.Regular.easeOut, 0, 100, 1, true);
      new mx.transitions.Tween(contact_mc, "_alpha", mx.transitions.easing.Regular.easeIn, 100, 0, .5, true);
      }

Whats really weird about it is that it worked great the first 5 times I ran my movie, then the movie with the text box in it started acting really funny. When I rollout, the contact_mc tween either doesn't even happen, or at the end the _alpha value of the movie with the text in it jerks back from 0 to 100, and then it stays there.

I have ran into this problem before on different projects, and I'm starting to think that something is wrong with my version of flash. I just don't understand why it would work fine for 5 compiles, and then start screwing up!!!???