i would like to ask for your help/advice!
my current system : WIN 7 Pro 64bit, i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, Asus x79-deluxe, evga gtx580, and i use Adobe Production Premium CS6 will all latest updates...
1. Do i have to uninstall the current drivers and nvidea soft before i ll install my new card, or maybe there is some kind of special utulity soft for that?
2. Anything else i should do before i ll stick in my new 780ti card?
3. Do i have to do any kind of twiking in order to make my new 780 card work with my PP CS6? what exactly is the procedure? and do i have to do the same for any other program with in my Production Premium suite?
Now I have 2nd PC and my old gtx580 card will go there.... Win 7 Pro 64bit, i7-950 , 24GB RAM, msi X58m Adobe Production Premium CS6, and currently i have here old ATI card Radeon HD4800... (i was waiting for so long to throw it away )
1. i will uninstall Ati soft , but what else should i do? any special procedure? or utility soft?
2. Does the GTX580 require twiking at all for PP CS6?
3. anything else i would need to know?
Thank you for the help
As long as you have the latest Nvidia driver then you don't need to update. If you don't then update anyway. Also use that driver on the older system.
Yes you will need to edit the Cuda text file in CS6 or delete it in Premiere got the GPU acceleration.
Beyond that there shouldn't be anything else you need to worry about for it.