1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 5, 2014 2:34 PM by IsakTen

multiple signatures

Hello everyone one,

I'm using Adobe Reader 10.1.10

I apparently have saved a digital signature (don't remember when I did it) my spouse and I share a computer and have to digitally sign a document I can use mine that I have saved but can I add another saved signature so she can sign too? I don't see how to do it and I have tried several times. Please advise

• 1. Re: multiple signatures
          IsakTen Level 4

What do you mean by "digital signature"? Normally, the term "digital signature" means a signature on a document. You need a signing certificate (which is password-protected) aka digital ID to sign. So, do you mean this certificate and you forgot where on disk you put it? If this is the case then (in your account) open "Security Settings" dialog, select Digital ID Files and it will show you the location of your digital IDs.

Or do you mean a custom signature appearance that you created for your signatures? If this is the case then it is in the C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\10.0\Security\appearances.acrodata file. You can copy this file to another user account and that user will get your appearances. You cannot, though merge appearances from different accounts.