3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2014 2:28 PM by Drewy62

will not save

AndyON24

I cannot save the form out of Formscentral as a PDF! I get an error: "Acrobat.com encountered an unexpected error." The help section speaks to a Flash player update and reboot, which I did, but this did not resolve the problem. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy Kochendorfer

• 1. Re: will not save
          Drewy62 Adobe Employee

Hello Andy,

Can you tell me a little bit more about your workflow. Are you trying to save your form as PDF from the Formscentral web app or the desktop AIR application? What level of formscentral account do you have? Do you have Acrobat XI installed on your system?

Andrew

• 2. Re: will not save
            AndyON24 Level 1

Andrew,

I have Acrobat XI Pro installed on my laptop and an Adobe full Creative Cloud license. When I launch Arcrobat XI Pro and create a form, it launches the Formscentral web app. This app will not allow me to save my work by exporting to PDF. I did not even know that there was a desktop AIR version of Formscentral - would that make a difference?

- Andy

• 3. Re: will not save
              Drewy62 Adobe Employee

Andy,

Can you please make me a co-author of the form you are having trouble converting and I will take a look. (ayarboro@adobe.com)

Andrew