0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2014 9:33 AM by schuet23

    Opaque text box


      I'm very new to Photoshop and basically all things tech. However, I would like to know how to edit a picture for an editorial. What I had in mind is sort of an opaque text box that runs across the picture with enough space for enlarged text, like this photo from Levo.com. Any advice on how to get an image like this would be so appreciated!

      levo text.jpg