Welcome to Adobe Forum,
If there is no billing issue, then I would like to mention that
Creative cloud do not need a serial number. it will be using your Adobe ID on which you have purchased the creative cloud membership.
So you need to login with your Adobe ID and password to activate the cloud membership.
Log out & log back in of the CC Desktop App.
In case it is not signing in successfully please try the following:
I don't know which operating system you are working on so i am giving you some steps windows and MAC OS:
In windows 7 navigate to following location:
1. look out for "Hosts" file
2. Open it with notepad
3. Check if you have any entry for Adobe
4. Remove the entries and try again launching any product from CC
1. Please click on "Go" and navigate to /private/etc
2. Open "hosts" file and check out for any entries for Adobe.com
3. Remove the entries and save the file
4. try again launching any product from CC
You can refer :
Please let us know if it worked.
thank you so much! the second thing is what did it. i tried logging in and out a million times and it never changed anything but deleting all the adobe.com entries from hosts got rid of the problem so thank you!:)