2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2014 7:21 PM by sonoita

Lightroom vanished?

sonoita Level 1

A while back I was asked if I wanted to update to 5.6. I had nothing but problems in trying to log in. I had to leave town for over a month so I can't remember exactly what I did.  All I know now is that lightroom has vanished. Isn't there a live person I can talk to?  I have a real problem with ptsd and this writing crap bothers me a lot. I can only take if for a couple of minutes, 10 at the best. I do much better with a live person.

• 1. Re: Lightroom vanished?
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to provide a few more details. Lightroom vanished from where? What version of Lightroom have you been using? What OS? How much RAM? If you really want to try the telephone support, here's a link to a list of numbers. Good luck.

Adobe Connect Support phone numbers

• 2. Re: Lightroom vanished?
            sonoita Level 1

I answered your other post. Lightroom cannot be found anywhere (by me), I

started with 5.0, then it upgraded to 5.2, 5.5, and 5.6. I am using windows

8.1. I have more than enough ram. My computer guy installed a graphics card

that is powerful enough. He said that I had evrything I needed.  Then I

downloaded the software. Why don't you pick one of these to work on instead

of two.  Thanks, Dennis