1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 27, 2014 8:54 PM by JJMack

unable to log in to photoshop help

RK93 Level 1

I am unable to log in to the 'help' section in photoshop.

When I click on it, it opens but then the screen goes black.

I entered my Adobe user name and password and I get a 'clock' image and I cannot log in.

I changed my password and it still does not work.

What do I do?

• 1. Re: unable to log in to photoshop help
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

When I use F1 or Photoshop menu Help>Photoshop Online Help... . My default Web Browser start up on this link Photoshop Help | Photoshop Help. 

My default Web browser also start up when I use menu Help>Photoshop Support center... on this page Learn Photoshop, get help and support | Adobe Photoshop CC

My default Web browser also start up when I use menu Help>Browas Add-Ons... on this page https://creative.adobe.com/addons?pp=PHSP&ppv=15.1&locale=en

You also failed to note which version of Photoshop and your machine environment.

It may be that  there is a problem with you system configuration that executing a URL does not open a web browser.

You wrote it opens but the screen goes black. Can you see what application opes? It should be a web browser or a new tab in a currently running web browser...

You also wrote you enter your Adobe user name and password and get a clock.  You failed to state where you entered your Adobe Name and password.

How did you change you password?

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:

• Adobe product and version number
          • Operating system and version number
          • The full text of any error message(s)
          • What you were doing when the problem occurred
          • Screenshots of the problem
          • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.