3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2014 9:53 AM by A.T. Romano

Damaged Disc giving me problems.. Can i download pemier elements 11 from the net guys ??

NickBond5693

High Community, My Elements 11 disc is obviously damaged because is keeps telling me so. this is a purchased disc, so will i be able to download it from the net ??

• 1. Re: Damaged Disc giving me problems.. Can i download pemier elements 11 from the net guys ??
          A.T. Romano Level 7

nickbond5693

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 11 running on?

Do you have the purchased serial number for this Premiere Elements 11?

For now assuming Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit, go to the following web site and download the free tryout of Premiere Elements 11 (the 2 Windows files appropriate for your operating system 32 or 64 bit. But, read and carry out the "Note: Very Important Instructions" so that you do not get Access Denied.

Photoshop Elements 11 Direct Download Links: Free Trials, Premiere | ProDesignTools

During installation with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled, insert your Premiere Elements 11 serial number to make this your working copy of the program.

With regard to your present situation, is it at all possible to copy the disc content to your computer, and then install from the setup.exe?

What is the specific message that you are getting when you attempt to install the program from the installation disc?

We will be watching for your results.

ATR

• 2. Re: Damaged Disc giving me problems.. Can i download pemier elements 11 from the net guys ??
            NickBond5693 Level 1

Thanx A.T. I am on windows 7, 32 bit. After following your suggestions and

links, I am struggling to find Premiere 11. The links look like they will

be alright, but when you follow the whole process through it always ends up

with premiere 12, for which I do not have a licence number for. I have only

had this program some 12 months, and cannot warrant paying for the latest

one yet.

Any other suggestions please ?. And can I thank you for your help on this

matter.

• 3. Re: Damaged Disc giving me problems.. Can i download pemier elements 11 from the net guys ??
              A.T. Romano Level 7

nickbond5693

The web site link is specific for Premiere Elements 11.

When you follow the "Note: Very Important Instructions" with its click "Here", you should be taken to Adobe to sign in and to proceed to the point

where you have clicked the Download button there. Then you minimize that location and head back to the web site page where you use the links

there for File 1 and File 2 for Windows 32 bit and Premiere Elements 11 (according to what you said that you have).

Excerpt from the referenced web site page

downloads.JPG

I suspect that you may be trying to do the download of the file at the Adobe web site instead of using the above

appropriate links.

See screenshot above.

Please review. You should not have to buy anything. Just insert your Premiere Elements 11 Windows 32 bit purchased serial number

into the installation files pointed to in the screenshot above.

Please let us know if you are OK with the details.

Thanks.

ATR