If the other projects work fine, there is probably someting in the project giving trouble. The best way to move fowards:
1. Create a COPY of the project.
2. From the project, delete some files/folders/
3. Try to generate again.
4. If the crash occurs, remove some more until it works.
5. If the project generates, check the last deleted files and try to narrow the issue down to a single file or multiple files.
6. Come back with details of the files that are giving issues (file name, any weird HTML, etc.) That way we can perhaps figure out why RoboHelp is crashing.
You can also file a bug report with Adobe: Adobe - Feature Request/Bug Report Form
But they will want the same information and it's no guarantee it will be fixed (just as the forum, really)