2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2007 9:03 AM by chrisbowyer

Getting Started with Flex 2 - Lesson 2 Problem

chrisbowyer
      Regarding:

Getting Started with Flex 2 > Lessons > Use the Data Management Service > Build a distributed application with the Java adapter > Run the completed contact application

I followed the instructions exactly (I think), but keep getting the following error message:

[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed" faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error undefined url:'rtmp://localhost:2037'"]
      at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/ http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchFaultEvent()
      at ::DataListRequestResponder/fault()
      at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()
      at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/::faultPendingSends()
      at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/channelFaultHandler()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at mx.messaging::Channel/mx.messaging:Channel::connectFailed()
      at mx.messaging.channels::PollingChannel/mx.messaging.channels:PollingChannel::connectFailed ()
      at mx.messaging.channels::RTMPChannel/mx.messaging.channels:RTMPChannel::statusHandler()

I am running:

Coldfusion Developer Edition: 7,0,2,142559
      Flex Builder 2.0.1.55577
      Integrated Flex Server - downloaded 3 days ago

Incidentally. I had no problem running:

Getting Started with Flex 2 > Lessons > Use the Data Management Service > Build a distributed application with the ActionScript object adapter > Run the completed notes application

Can anyone tell me what the problem is?