2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2014 5:15 PM by wjatevrr

Some native fonts not loading correctly on iOS?

wjatevrr Level 1

Hey guys, is it normal that a lot of the fonts just appear as Arial on my iPad Air? look at the screenshot and see what I mean.

image.jpg

Avenir, Avenir Next, Avenir Next Condensed, Bodony, Bradley hand etc all look like the same font, and when I select them they all render as the same font as well (looks like Arial to me). Very strange

Any help appreciated!

Message was edited by: Ignacio Barrientos

• 1. Re: Fonts not loading on iPad Air?
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

This almost sounds like a canned response at this point, but is there enough storage space on your iPad?

• 2. Re: Fonts not loading on iPad Air?
            wjatevrr Level 1

I have a 128GB (brand new--less than a week old) iPad Air, with more than 100GB of free space available so I don't think that memory is the issue...

I tried to check for any software or iOS update, but I'm running the latest version... I also tried doing a 'hard reset' but that didn't solve the problem either. There isn't any issue with my iPad that Ive noticed or that I can think of other than Photoshop not loading fonts (fonts load just right on Pages and other text editors--no problem loading Avenir or Bradley Hand)

Any ideas?