1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 2, 2015 8:59 AM by shmuglak

How to import pictures with Lightroom 5.6 from Samsung Galaxy S5

Liteville

Hi,

I switched from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone (Android 4.4.2). Whenever I connect the Samsung GS5 to my computer (Windows 7 64-Bit) Lightroom first shows the phone in the import dialog but immediately after that (or after a klick) the software is crashing down. Any idea how to import pictures into Lightroom using the software? For sure I can manually copy the pictures from the phone with the windows explorer first and then import it with LR. But I'd like to avoid such a workaround.

Thanks and best regards,

Liteville

• 1. Re: How to import pictures with Lightroom 5.6 from Samsung Galaxy S5
          shmuglak

Hello Liteville,

I have the same problem: my Lightroom (5.7, CameraRaw 8.7, Windows 7 Professional x64) crashes whenever I open the import dialog while my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 4.4.2) is connected. If I connect it after opening the Import dialog, it crashes when the device is selected as the import source. Since nobody answered your post since August I guess it is not the most hot topic with Adobe support.

Best regards,

Alexander