1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 31, 2014 1:18 PM by ssprengel

Can I swtich between Photography plan and Complete plan within a year?

wordenbe

I am going to be traveling for an extended period of time and won't be working very much from the road. The only thing I'll need is access to Photoshop / Lightroom for most months, but then for 1-2 months every so often I'll need my full suite to complete some design and video editing, etc. It doesn't make sense for me to pay for the complete plan for 9-12 months of access that I just won't use. I will however need to use the photography suite to edit photos and post to my blog while on the road.

I've noticed that these plans have a contract option, but if I do the month to month can I switch freely between the two plans?

I understand I won't have access to the full CC suite while my plan is in Photography mode only but that's fine.

Thanks for the help! Ben

• 1. Re: Can I swtich between Photography plan and Complete plan within a year?
          ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I think the best you might be able to do is sign up for the Photographer’s Bundle at the annual price on one Adobe ID and sign up for the month-to-month full suite for 50% more on another Adobe ID and make sure you’re careful on which Adobe ID you’re signing into during any given time period.   Sometimes you’d be paying for the Photographer’s Bundle at the same time you’re using the full suite but it’d be cheaper than paying the full suite all the time.  What I’m not sure is if you can actually use two different Adobe IDs on one computer.

What I’m pretty sure you can’t do is tweak your membership plans on a daily basis to optimize what you’re paying, which sounds like what you’re asking to do.