• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing flash on new pc, but only getting a blank installation screene

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2014 Aug 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install in new pc, but when I click on the download, the setup runs - but the installation screen pops up but stays blank. Nothing happens thereafter.

I've tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox. Lost.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues, if you are running windows may I ask if you had a critical update you just installed. I had one and that is when my troubles began.... I have tried to restore and it worked once and when I left for the weekend and came back the update installed again and now I am back to square one. the restore did not work this time. The reason I am telling you this is it may be the critical Microsoft update that started your issue, try restoring and then installing again....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could point you to the offline installers, but since they will soon be unavailable publicly, I will let the Flash Player team handle this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

We have received numerous reports of this behaviour, but have been unable to reproduce.  You can bypass the online installers by using the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page.

@taco1085,

You indicate the problem began for you after installing a critical update.  Do you recall which update this was?

Thank you in advance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines