• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was able to create my Adobe Digital Edition user id using my University of Waterloo email. I was able to login to ADE successfully on my laptop using these credentials. But when I tried to authorise the Bluefire Reader on my Proscan tablet that runs And

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2014 Sep 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to create my Adobe Digital Edition user id using my University of Waterloo email. I was able to login to ADE successfully on my laptop using these credentials. But when I tried to authorise the Bluefire Reader on my Proscan tablet that runs Android 4.1.1 I get an error message stating that "Authorization Failed. Your Adobe Account has not been authorized on this device. Please check your user name and password and try again". I tried several times to no avail. This is the first time I am trying to get my tablet authorized on my ADE account. I never attempted this with any other mobile device before. Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?