2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2014 2:01 AM by deecaadf

Full screen hero page, adaptable to any window when resized, still scrollable, always 100% browser window before scroll

deecaadf Level 1

The title pretty much says it all.

I'm no dummy when it comes to edge animate but I am new to jquery and I am guessing that is where my solution is.

Instead of going into the details, here is the website that has EXACTLY what I am looking to do:
      QuickChat

Notice the above the fold exactly at the bottom of the browser window at any browser size before scrolling and the exact browser size with each section scrolled through.

@

I mean, I literally want to emulate that exact layout. I have a 4-part responsive web page I wish to design vertically and every new section would be the exact with and height of the browser window no matter what size you scale it to. I mean exactly like the example website I just posted.

So whether it's a plugin necessary to do this or jquery or ANYTHING, I literally have no more hair to pull out after watching video after video and reading article after article about this.

Is this possible in edge animate alone or a mix of things?

Again, I am no newbie to pretty much the entire creative suite so please, talk my ear off with a solution so I can keep a bit of my sanity and the last of my dignity over here.

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you in advance.