0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2014 11:53 PM by stafdevriese

Catalog, back-ups

stafdevriese

Hi everybody,

i use LR since the beginning and I am very happy with it. Love to talk about it and demonstrate all the advantages.

FRom time to time I delete the oldest back ups, it never gave me problems. Yesterday I did that as well.

When opening LR....he told me that he couldn't. The back up of some day in may was missing .....?

Then I opened the .lrcat ( the one from the same folder as the previews), had to relaunch, update (for example for 500px) but I received a really old catalog with folders I used a long time ago. ???

searching for the right catalog and updating resulted in some more .lrcat (4, 5...)

finally I opened the latest back up. I noticed that I forgot to take a back up after my latest folder import (stupid, I know) but hey.....as all the xmp's are in that file......so, I imported that folder again. Surprise: ratings are ok, but changes from develop module, black and whites.....gone. 

DOes. Anyone know what's happening here ? I have only one catalog and I tought that all changes, all information was there.

THanks a lot in advance,

staf

stafdevriese.be