• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installed flashplayer and it wont let me change the settings?

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2014 Sep 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Sony Z2 tablet and running android 4.4.2. With either google Chrome or Maxthon browser. Firefox crashes on me so gave up. I downloaded the latest adobe flashplayer and when I click the Adobe version 11.1 icon to change settings its is blank. Browser address is: https://settings.adobe.com.flashplayer/mobile

Any help appreciated s I have looked and can't find any solutions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Dolphin unfortunately requires you to side-load an outdated version of Flash Player, which leaves you exposed to a couple years worth of missing security fixes.

There are a couple browsers that actually run Flash on cloud-based servers and stream the output to your phone.  This option lets you run current Flash versions without compromising the security of your phone.

Puffin Web Browser - The fastest mobile browser with Flash support over cloud on iPad, iPhone and Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2014 Sep 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Flash Player is no longer supported on mobile devices, so it's not surprising that that page no longer exists.  A better option is to install Dolphin browser (Dolphin's Free Mobile Web Browser is Available for Android, iPhone and iPad), if supported on your device, as it has the ability to display Flash content.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2014 Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dolphin unfortunately requires you to side-load an outdated version of Flash Player, which leaves you exposed to a couple years worth of missing security fixes.

There are a couple browsers that actually run Flash on cloud-based servers and stream the output to your phone.  This option lets you run current Flash versions without compromising the security of your phone.

Puffin Web Browser - The fastest mobile browser with Flash support over cloud on iPad, iPhone and An...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines