2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2014 10:07 PM by A.T. Romano

help burning disk

dc23768

I am having problems burning a disk

it is made up of five deferent slide shows with a menu

it gets to the point where priemer elements 9 completes the encoding of the files and is encoded and complete gets read to start burning the disk and then the system crashes its happned 3 times in the same place

can I start from there or do I have to start over

• 1. Re: help burning disk
          Richard M Knight Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Try asking in the Premiere Elements forum, I'm sure someone there will help.

• 2. Re: help burning disk
            A.T. Romano Level 7

dc23768

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 running on? Do you have the 9.0.1 Update installed?

What is your burn to....DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc or AVCHD Format on DVD disc or Blu-ray Disk Format on Blu-ray disc?

Any specific error messages associated with the burn to failures?

What is the Timeline menu marker and disc menu situation?

Scene markers

Main Menu markers

Stop markers

What specific disc menu are you using? How are you customizing it? Have you been getting to the point where you are losing menu replacement backgrounds in the finished product (if you have gotten there at all)?

Check spacing of Timeline menu markers - no stop marker at the end of the last item on the Timeline.

How many main menu pages and how many scene menu pages have you generated by your Timeline marker count?

No overlapping of buttons on the menu pages?

In the burn dialog, what does its Quality area show for Space Required and Bitrate (with a check mark next to "Fit Contents to Available Space"?

We will be watching for your follow up.

Thanks.

ATR