1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 2, 2014 2:41 PM by DdeGannes

Ligthroom 30 day trial

blancafeh

I've tried the "30 day trial" and now I've renewed membership. I keep getting a message on lightroom stating to renew in order to use the Develop module (or any other module.) - Do I need to download Adobe Creative Cloud / Lightroom again? What will happen with the pictures I was working on? Please help...kind of new on this. Thank you.

• 1. Re: Ligthroom 30 day trial
          DdeGannes Adobe Community Professional

You need to uninstall the Lightroom trial version using the normal procedure for your operating system. (Win use the Control Panel and use the uninstall feature. Mac go to the Applications Folder on your HDD and drag the Application File to the trash). This procedure will remove the Lightroom Application but will not interfere with your Catalog, Preferences and image files.

Reboot your system then open the Adobe Creative Cloud Application Manager and it should offer the Lightroom Application for download.

Download and install the Application and then everything should be fine. There is no manual input of the License Key as required with the Lightroom Perpetual License version.

If you still need further help go to the link below for more detailed info.

Find your serial number quickly