3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2014 4:00 PM by A.T. Romano

PREMIRE EL, 11. NEED HELP WITH DROPPING CLIP. SO FAR 3 1/2 HOURS.  :(

barbe1957

i HAVE A LARGE VIDEO CLIP THAT IS IN VIDEO/AUDIO #2.  I CAN NOT DRAG AND DROP IT INTO VIDEO/AUDIO #1 IN BETWEEN CLIPS. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING. PLEASE HELP ME.  BARB

• 1. Re: PREMIRE EL, 11. NEED HELP WITH DROPPING CLIP. SO FAR 3 1/2 HOURS.  :(
          A.T. Romano Level 7

barbe1957

Without seeing your Timeline structure, I offer this thought for now. If you want to post a screenshot of the track situation, that would be helpful.

Why can you not drag and drop the large clip from Video/Audio 2 Video/Audio 1 - messes up the existing Timeline or just will not move or something else?

Select the group of clips that are now in the place where you want the Video/Audio 2 material to be. Then drag the selection as a group out of the way.

Drag in the Video/Audio 2 material to Video/Audio 1. Move the previously moved group back to wherever you want it.

What is the duration of this large Video/Audio 2 clip?

We will be watching for your follow up in the morning.

Thanks.

ATR

Add On...Typically as you hold down the Alt key of the computer main keyboard as you add a clip to an existing Timeline to avoid disturbing it.

• 2. Re: PREMIRE EL, 11. NEED HELP WITH DROPPING CLIP. SO FAR 3 1/2 HOURS.  :(
            barbe1957 Level 1

A.T. Romano, Thank you for your response. I ended up calling an Adobe support Tec that was found on search engine. It ended up being a scam and I was so frustrated at the time I did what he said./ Lots of static on phone. I ended up being HACKED. I shut everything down. My son was able to find it and we have the wedding back and was able to get the clip in. Yesterday was a day from HELL. Thank you for your help I hope I can get this DVD done so my son can wipe everything out of my  other computer.

• 3. Re: PREMIRE EL, 11. NEED HELP WITH DROPPING CLIP. SO FAR 3 1/2 HOURS.  :(
              A.T. Romano Level 7

barbe1957

Please never hesitate to ask questions here. The Adobe Forums have an excellent history, and the users helping other users do a good job getting Premiere Elements users moving forward with their Premiere Elements projects. And, if you want, we can give you real links to real Adobe Chat which is staffed by Adobe people.

It is a sad state that exists today with people taking advantage of others using online sites with names intent on deception, emails, and telephone calls. Also, you may want to evaluate your computer situation with regard to IDs and passwords.

Best wishes for getting your wedding video completed and shared with family. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

ATR