1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 3, 2014 8:43 AM by A.T. Romano

loading prem element 10 window says adobedynamiclink.exe in use close it How?

barney688

I had premiere 10 on xp, no problems. Now i have winwows 7 it won't let me load, half way through a window says

"adabeautoanalyzer.exe in use,close to continue.Then"adobedynamiclink.exe in use. Whay do i do please?

• 1. Re: loading prem element 10 window says adobedynamiclink.exe in use close it How?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

barney688

Did you go to the "Start Task Manager" in the Taskbar and select the Processes Tab.

In the Processes Tab, did you find an entry for "elementsautoanalyzer.exe" or a comparable name. If so, right click the entry, and click on End Process.

You should also turn off the feature in the Elements Organizer that comes with Premiere Elements 10...In the Elements Organizer 10

workspace, Edit Menu/Preferences/Media Analysis and turn off all the options under Media Analysis.

A similar thread with the solution appeared in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum and applies to Premiere Elements Elements Organizer 10 as well.

Closing elementsautoanalyzer.exe

Please review and consider and then let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR