5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2014 3:05 AM by wjatevrr

How to save adobe ps touch projects in iPad mini retina??

Xmasterblue

Here's the story in detail.

When I complete a project in my Ps touch, I use the proper button to save. But  then it asks which format. But sadly, the OK button is in active for any format., in all the options. I can't believe this!!! Can some1 help plz?  I use iPad mini retina with latest ios version. image.jpg

• 1. Re: How to save adobe ps touch projects in iPad mini retina??
          wjatevrr Level 1

Are you sure Photoshop Touch has access to your iPad's picture gallery? It needs to be granted access to your Camera Roll to save it there.

If not, this may be a bug. Try this:

- Make sure you have enough memory (you should have at least between 500MB and 1GB) available on your iPad Mini. If not, you may need to delete some apps, files, photos etc.

- Make sure you don't have too many apps running in the background. Double-push the home (square) button and close all apps that are opened/running in the background by swiping them "up". Photoshop can be pretty heavy on resources so there should be as few apps running in the background as possible.

- Try doing a "hard reset". Push the home button while pushing the lock/unlock button (on the top right corner) and keep holding the buttons down (simultaneously) until the whole screen turns black and you see your iPad restart with the Apple logo. This will basically "reboot" your iPad while emptying all its cache memory etc. By default, iOS uses a fast booting option to start the iPad pretty fast, but by doing so it keeps old stuff in its memory. Don't worry, you won't lose any files/app etc. (it just restarts the iPad).

- If this still doesn't work, unfortunately, you will have to uninstall the app, then do a hard reset, then download Photoshop again.

Good luck,

• 2. Re: How to save adobe ps touch projects in iPad mini retina??
            Xmasterblue Level 1

HI Wjatevrr

THank you very much for responding. 

Ya my ps touch has access to camera roll.

I Still have almost 7gb free storage in my ipad.

ANd I tried your suggestions.  the hard reset didn't solve the issue. Then I uninstalled the Ps touch, did a hard reset again, and reinstalled. And that too didn't solve anything.  I still can't save or share my projects. And it seems like it's syncing with creative cloud. But when I'm checking my creative cloud, there's nothing.

SUch a great product ends with no use for me now.

i Think it needs an update to solve the issue.

• 3. Re: How to save adobe ps touch projects in iPad mini retina??
              wjatevrr Level 1

When you touch the Save to Camera Roll button, the pop up comes up (as you can see in the screenshot). You can choose JPEG or PNG, but whichever option you choose, the OK button will remain grey and won't be clickable. It happens to me too.

You need to select the photo(s) that you want to export to your camera roll by touching them (after you clicked on Save to Camera), then the OK button becomes clickable.

Try this and tell me if that was the problem.

• 4. Re: How to save adobe ps touch projects in iPad mini retina??
                Xmasterblue Level 1

Ohhhh man!! That works now!! i knew a selection has to be made. But when I tried to select by touching , it simply opens the image. "click after selecting 'save to camera'" never came to my mind before.

thanks a lot man for saving me! Thank You for your time. I really appreciate it!