• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidently deleted amtlib.dll

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2014 Sep 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidently deleted amtlib.dll, and now the program won't work. What do I do? I really dont feel like re-installing.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THNX Hans-g, it worked, as I am sure u know...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TylerMoore wrote:

I accidently deleted amtlib.dll, and now the program won't work. What do I do? I really dont feel like re-installing.

I you have deleted it accidentally then it should still be in your trash folder.  On my windows machine, the trash folder is called "Recycle bin" and an icon should be on your desktop assuming you are using a windows system.

Downloading anything from the web is not a good idea.  The only safest way to restore all the functionalities is to re-install the package.  Re-installing is not that difficult these days provided you have got the original media for the application.  Old CS6 packages used to come in CDs/DVDs; The new CC version needs to be downloaded from adobe servers and if you have a fast Internet access then this too should be pretty simple matter.

Good luck and post back for further assistance.

Germany got trashed by Argentina in a football friendly match;  Germany were the World champions in Brazil only a few weeks ago!.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines