• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing cc when I already own stand alone products??

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am needing to get Illustrator and In Design.  Rather than subscribe 2 single apps, I am considering getting the entire CC suite.  I already own the stand alone versions of Acrobat XI and Lightroom 5, and I see they are included in CC suite.  My question is this:  If I get CC will my perpetual licenses still be good for the Acrobat and Lightroom, or does everything revert to the CC subscription?  Reason I ask is because I work for a small company that doesn't upgrade regularly and after 1 year may or may not renew the CC subscription for the 2 products I'm interested in....but I most definitely need to keep the Acrobat and Lightroom.  Would I lose those if the CC subscription ended?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

HI Kwghostship,

You will not loose any of your stand alone owned products which you have. Even if you do not renew your Creative Cloud membership after an year you can anytime download Acrobat 11 and Lightroom 5 and use your serial key to activate the product.

I hope it answers your query, if not, you can let me know for any further query.

Thanks,

Ratandeep Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2014 Sep 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Kwghostship,

You will not loose any of your stand alone owned products which you have. Even if you do not renew your Creative Cloud membership after an year you can anytime download Acrobat 11 and Lightroom 5 and use your serial key to activate the product.

I hope it answers your query, if not, you can let me know for any further query.

Thanks,

Ratandeep Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines