1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 4, 2014 12:55 PM by A.T. Romano

Camera Shake corrections in Premiere Elements 11

mallorykpoe

I have an interview that has several camera shakes in it.  I have tried to add the video stabilizer to the clip, but that freezes all movement and continues with the audio.  Everything I have researched says there should be a video warp, but I am not seeing this on PE11.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am new at this!!  Thanks

• 1. Re: Camera Shake corrections in Premiere Elements 11
          A.T. Romano Level 7

mallorykpoe

The Warp Stabilizer is a feature of Premiere Pro, not Premiere Elements (any version).

Apparently you have found the Premiere Elements 11 Video Stabilizer/Stabilizer under fx Effects in your Premiere Elements 11. (By the way, on what computer operating system are you running Premiere Elements 11?)

I would give another look at the Premiere Elements 11 Stabilizer effect, going a lot less on the settings. Often here you gain more by less than by more.

The results also will depend on the nature of your footage. And, note that a file to which Stabilizer is applied has a markedly increase Timeline render time.

There are alternative products. If you are a Windows 8 or 8.1 64 bit users, the Movie Maker will present with a Video Stabilizer that you might want to explore.

Please review and consider and then let us know the results obtained.

Thank you.

ATR