If you give complete and detailed information about your setup and the issue at hand, such as your platform (Mac or Win), exact versions of your OS, of Photoshop and of Bridge, machine specs, such as total installed RAM, scratch file HDs, video card specs, what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far, what error message(s) you receive, if having issues opening raw files also the exact camera make and model that generated them, etc., someone may be able to help you.
A screen shot could be very helpful too.
Please read this FAQ for advice on how to ask your questions correctly for quicker and better answers:
Our Os is Windows 7/ 64 bit Photoshop CS 6, CPU intel i7, Ram 16 GB, HDD 1TB, VGA GEFROCE GTX 650,
1. We install Photoshop CS6 in Computer 1 with serial Number.
2. We install Photoshop CS6 in Computer 2 By trial version ( Because that time we can not find CD with Serial Number.)
3. We found CD and Serial number, so we go back to computer 1 and then we deactivate already ( now cannot open program )
4. We put serial number in Computer 2 and use it
5. Just last Monday when we open Photoshop program, It show massage that your photoshop already expire for trial.
6. I put serial number again but still cannot open photoshop.
Our Os is Windows 7/ 64 bit Photoshop CS 6…
Well, that doesn't tell me what exact version of Photoshop CS6 you have, such as 13.0.1, 13.06, etc.
Asking another way: did you ever update Photoshop CS6 after installing it?
However, now that you made your issue a bit more clear, I need to advise you that you are not addressing Adobe here. This is a user forum.
Unfortunately, only Adobe customer service can assist you with your issue. These are user forums; you are not addressing Adobe here.
Click on the link below, and after that click on "Still need Help? Contact us."
Then on the next page, click Chat
There is also a phone option.