THere are some fonts with encircled numbers, but they have a limit to a few numbers.
I would create
- Paragraph style with your desired font, size and white color.
- Create an object style with blach fill and in paragraph style select the in step 1 created style.
- Draw a circular text frame, apply the object style and write the number in it.
- Copy the circle and insert the the text tool into the wanted position and paste it into the text.
- Leve the text by clicking the ESC key, paste it on the image.
- Adjust the vertical position in the text via object style > anchored frame settings.
Alternative, place an image object with the number in flow text.
You can use a round black text frame with a numbered list paragraph style. No script needed. You can anchor these frames if necessary.