3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2014 10:45 AM by A.T. Romano

Looking for Windows files on a Mac

AquaRidder

On my Macbook Pro OS X 10.9.4 Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR 3 when starting a existing project I get a message about a file the program is not able to load.

So it asks me to point the location. The question is as follows: Where is the file 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\Premiers Pro 1.5\Presets\Textures\Business Title_7.tga'?

I'm using a Mac and when I search for the file it's not on my computer.

It's looking for a file in a curtain folder.

Could you give an advise what to do?

• 1. Re: Looking for Windows files on a Mac
          A.T. Romano Level 7

AquaRidder

What version of Premiere Elements are you using on your Mac computer?

Do you ever get this

Where is the file 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\Premiers Pro 1.5\Presets\Textures\Business Title_7.tga'?

when you open a new project or do you get this message only when you go to open an existing project?

If only for existing projects, then please tell us if this existing project was created with title templates and/or Instant Movie themes.

If so please detail.

If you click "Skip" to the "Where is the file....?" message, does your project open without problem? And if so, do you see any missing media

displays in the workspace? And if so where?

We will be watching for your follow up.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Looking for Windows files on a Mac
            AquaRidder Level 1

Hello A.T. Romano,

I’m using Adobe Premiere Elements 12

Version 12.1 (20140225.12.1.620828)

I get the message when opening an already made project in which I added a Title.

In the ones without a title I don’t get the message.

So it is something connected to the use of titles.

I used RedBulbs as a title.

When I click ‚Skip’ or Offline my project opens correctly and I don’t miss any media. Even the title part is OK.

I hope this describes the problem enough and hopefully you can give me some advise.

Best regards,

Rob de Ridder

Op 6 sep. 2014, om 17:30 heeft A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

Looking for Windows files on a Mac

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

AquaRidder

What version of Premiere Elements are you using on your Mac computer?

Do you ever get this

Where is the file 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\Premiers Pro 1.5\Presets\Textures\Business Title_7.tga'?

when you open a new project or do you get this message only when you go to open an existing project?

If only for existing projects, then please tell us if this existing project was created with title templates and/or Instant Movie themes.

If so please detail.

If you click "Skip" to the "Where is the file....?" message, does your project open without problem? And if so, do you see any missing media

displays in the workspace? And if so where?

We will be watching for your follow up.

Thanks.

ATR

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6706396#6706396

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 3. Re: Looking for Windows files on a Mac
              A.T. Romano Level 7

AquaRidder

Until we figure out why the selection of that TItle Template is triggering the message

Please use the "Skip" method workaround to enter the project and continue in the project.

Besides the reference to Premiere Pro in the message, please note that Premiere Elements 12 does not, like some earlier versions, support

a file with the tga file extension.

I am strictly an Elements Windows user so I am not sure where the Red Bulbs_title file would be located on Mac. In Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit

it can be found

Local Disk C

Program Data

Adobe

Premiere Elements

Title Templates

All_Lang

General

Red Bulbs

Please look in the Red Bulbs Folder (if you can find it on the Mac) for "Business Title_7.tga" or "RedBulbs_title.png".

This type of question has been asked before without resolution.

Let us see what we can do.

Thanks.

ATR