3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2014 7:33 PM by Szalam

Bringing in video

Why_ATL Level 1

Hello all. I'm using CS6 (Mac) and I have video that i edited in Premiere Pro. The size is 1280X720 HD. But when I bring in that video into After Effects, the size is smaller than 1280X720. But my frame size in After Effect and Premiere are both 1280X720. How can I fix this?

Thanks

Ji

• 1. Re: Bringing in video
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

We can't know. You have not provided any screenshots or other info. Presumably you are simply zoomed out in your comp or have set it to half res.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Bringing in video
            Why_ATL Level 1

Thanks for the reply. I've shoot the video on an Canon HD. Shotting an intro for a youtube video. There was eight seperate

outtakes that I've done. I imported them into Premiere first so I could edit each frame. I like what I have and now I'm ready to send it over to After Effect. I know both in PP & AF or both set to 1280X720. In PP, I did (Mac) File then Adobe Dynamic Link, send to After Effect. It's all shot on a green screen, so this is the first frame before the model walks on. The gray is the actual background to replace the green screen.

Screen Shot 2014-09-07 at 1.48.32 PM.png

• 3. Re: Bringing in video
              Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What happens if you don't use Dynamic Link, but instead you use the Import Premiere Pro Project option? Also, what version numbers are you running for Premiere and After Effects? I mean, I know they're both CS6, but what are the exact version numbers?