1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 7, 2014 9:01 PM by A.T. Romano

how do i work with photos on mycloud device using elements?

koztang

i am using wd mycloud device to store all my photos.  i am using a macbook pro. what is the best way to access the photos on the mycloud device?  do i have to set up my catalog on that device?  elements freezes up on me when i try to import new photos now. 

• 1. Re: how do i work with photos on mycloud device using elements?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

koztang

What version of Premiere Elements are you running on your Mac computer? Or, for that matter, is your "elements" really Photoshop Elements (photo editor) and not Premiere Elements (video editor).

If your program is Photoshop Elements, then you have posted in the wrong forum. Somehow your thread got posted in the Premiere Elements Forum. If this is the case, then please repost your thread in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum or wait for a moderator here to see your thread here and more it from here to there.

Photoshop Elements

If Premiere Elements and your version is 12/12.1, then are you trying to work with Adobe Revel in the Add Media/ section as well as the Publish+Share/Private Web Album? And, how many photos, what format, and what pixel dimensions going to the Premiere Elements Timeline? What are your omputer resources.

We will be watching for your follow up.

Thanks.

ATR