Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
When I try to sign in, it keeps saying that "you've been signed out".
This is a pure guess. I feel you may have downloaded the Creative Cloud Desktop Application and have started it. In the creative cloud desktop application you tried to sign in but you are getting a message you have been signed out. So there is something wrong with your Creative Cloud Desktop Application installation or configuration or its database. If that is what is going on one your PC or Your Mac you may be able to fix the problem by using Use the CC Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems | CC, CS3-CS6 then download the Download the Creative Cloud Desktop Application and install it.