1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 10, 2014 12:38 PM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements 9 disk has no .exe file?

Vere Clarke Level 1

My Premiere Elements disk has no .exe file.  I know this because I had it installed on my old PC thanks to the help I received from Adobe.  I now need it on my new PC, some help would be appreciated please?

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 9 disk has no .exe file?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

vere clarke

I do not fully understand the situation you are in with the disc that you presently have....

a. why you cannot use AutoPlay to install from the disc

b. if you do not want to do "a", why you cannot copy the installation disc to the computer and then use the Setup.exe file.

Lots of questions to get your installation disc usable, but....

To cut to a quick solution to your problem, provided you have a purchased serial number for Premiere Elements 9....

Go to the following web site and download and install the Premiere Elements 9 tryout. During installation of this tryout, insert

your purchased serial number to make it your working copy. The key to success in this particular route is to read and carry out

carefully the web site's "Note: Very Important Instructions" and its click "here" so that you do not run into Access Denied.

Photoshop Elements 9 & Premiere Elements 9 Direct Download Links | ProDesignTools

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR