I'm trying to use the data-driven graphics wizard for a card
game some friends and I are creating. Each card has 9 text
variables and 2 image variables. When I run the wizard, it finds
all the variables just fine, but after properly processing one
variable (actually, we've gotten both images to load, but it dies
after one text), it stops, saves the file as is, and tells us:
We noticed that on the variable-pairing screen, there's an
extra blank variable (it just is blank, no name, but it does exist)
on the xml side. Otherwise, this whole thing is irregularity-free.
Very frustrating stuff.
Apparently having symbols in the template was causing the
error. Who knows why...