5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2015 12:36 PM by Sue Garibaldi

Won't start or charge

JJLee Level 1

Hi,
      I'm a very frustrated customer. I got the adobe ink and slide a month ago and right out of the box it began having some trouble charging. About a week in, the ink has stopped charging and turning on completely. It's really hard to find support as Adobe Ink and Slide isn't an option in your phone tech support call and for any hardware related issues your chat system recommends I call in. I ended up choosing a different issue so I can get in touch with someone on chat. During the chat, the associate keeps giving me numbers that connected me with other products and not support for Ink and Slide resulting in a lot of call transfers. I finally got in contact with someone who opened a ticket for the issue and said that they will follow up with me in a couple of business days. A whole week went by and I had to call back in. I talked to another associate who said that they'll open another ticket for the issue and follow up with me. It's now been over 2 weeks and I have not heard back. I paid $200 for this product and I haven't been able to properly use it since. It's been a month and I haven't been given any tech support or means to replace my defective product. Can I get in direct contact with someone so that I can get progress updates or confirmation on my status? I really want to use my ink and stylus and this is extremely frustrating.

• 1. Re: Won't start or charge
          davidmacy Adobe Employee

I have asked the support team to contact you directly.

• 2. Re: Won't start or charge
            wjoell

Hi, I did a search for this problem and found this thread. I'm having a similar issue. I just received the product today. I unboxed it, tried to turn it on and it wouldn't turn on. I tried charging it; the led indicated it was charged; still won't power on. Unless I'm doing something wrong, the product seems to be DOA. I was really looking forward to using this product, but this is not encouraging.

Please advise.

• 3. Re: Won't start or charge
              davidmacy Adobe Employee

If you hold the button for about a second, do you see the LED on the back end of the pen light up at all?

• 4. Re: Won't start or charge
                julessjsmith

I am having similar issues. I have had mine about a year and use it occasionally. It was working fine, charging, turning on and syncing to my iPad mini. Now it will not turn on and does not even register that it is charging when plugged in. Its in pristine condition and has never been anywhere other than my home. I have been searching ways to maybe troubleshoot it or see if anyone is having similar problems. So far I have not seen anything about a problem like mine. No led lights turn on when plugged up or with holding down the button for 10 seconds. Please help! I love this product and I am completely distraught over the matter.

• 5. Re: Won't start or charge
                  Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Jules,

I moved your post to the Ink & Slide forum. It's the best place for it. Ink & Slide

Sue.