1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 11, 2014 12:45 PM by A.T. Romano

I have been searching to reach a human being, phone number etc. What am I missing??

Weedhop

I would like a live human support person to talk to.  why is this so difficult or am I missing something simple?  I have Elements 12.  After editing a photo and closing it, I want to go to the next photo to make changes cropping, color etc.  Is there a shortcut that when I double click on the blank screen it would take me to the next photo instead of scrolling through the whole list of already fixed photos?  Thanks for any help with this matter.

Denny

• 1. Re: I have been searching to reach a human being, phone number etc. What am I missing??
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Denny

The following is from a person and not a device generated generic reply.

1. This is not Adobe, Rather user to user. We are all visitors here.

2. Your description of "Elements 12" sounds like you are working with Photoshop Elements 12 (photo editor) and not Premiere Elements 12 (video editor). Somehow your thread got posted in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum. You have posted in the wrong forum. You want the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum. Please see link.

Photoshop Elements

3. You can re-post your thread at the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum or wait for a moderator here to see your thread here and move it from here to there.

4. Be prepared to give more details....are you working from the Elements Organizer 12 and selecting photos from there to edit in the Editor and then send them back to the Elements Organizer or other?

ATR