6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2007 10:42 PM by kglad

How I do?

slomziin
      In advertisement on category -קטלוג- look move images and If you press on image
      you look big image, How I do?

thank you .
        • 1. Re: How I do?
          Dewdan Level 1
          My friend,
          First, your addres link is wrong, the right one is http://tntrealife.com/summer2007/
          Second, Since i can't read Hebrew i had really dificult to find -קטלוג
          Third, your question is so unclear. It sound like look at HOW I DO THAT! http://2adanced.com

So please be more specific.!!!
          • 2. Re: How I do?
            slomziin Level 1
            Hello Txarán!

In advertisement on category -SEE IT-you press on second word
            look move images and If you press on image you look big image
            HOW I DO THAT?
            I hope my question is clear.
            thank you .
            • 3. Re: How I do?
              kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP
              that's a scrolling movieclip below a mask that scrolls in response to the mouse position. you can check scrolling movieclip on this forum or elsewhere.

below is code for a class extension of the movieclip class that i wrote. it allows horizontal, vertical or both scrolling. the example you cited uses vertical scrolling:

• 4. Re: How I do?
                slomziin Level 1
                Im not master...if I receiver .fla source, I use it for my images.

thank you .
                • 5. Re: How I do?
                  Sketchsta Level 1
                  The code kglad posted abov IS NOT a .FLA, its a .AS file for you to call from inside your movie.

all the functions are already made, all you have to do is call to the specific function you want.
                  Have a read through the code kglad gave you, and see which function you need.
                  • 6. Re: How I do?
                    kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP
                    save that code in a file named scrollingMC.as and put that file in the following sub directories of your fla:

com.gladstien.extensions.

then in your fla create an empty movieclip and give it a linkage id (if needed) and class:

com.gladstien.extensions.scrollingMC

then add your thumbnails to this movieclip. add your mask movieclip (say with instance name maskingMC) to the stage. finally, execute:

initializeScrollF (false, true, 3, maskingMC); // <- for a vertical scroller. adjust the 3 for speed control.