5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2014 1:43 PM by Szalam

AE CC NOT RENDERING

.TJ.

I Just purchased AE CC the other day and i went to render a video today and it will only go to 10 seconds (out of 4:30) and then stop... and since i can't take my video back to CS4 to render it, it is now useless as it sits.... what is going on and why is it not rendering... wouldn't be a big deal if i didn't have deadlines to meet.

• 1. Re: AE CC NOT RENDERING
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

We can't know. you have not provided any proper technical details like system info, render settings, comp settings, footage and effects involved and whatnot.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: AE CC NOT RENDERING
            Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I can answer your question if you can answer this one. "Why is watermelon?"

If you can't, then please tell us everything you did to create your composition, the settings, the footage used, the OS you are using and the version of AE down to the last decimal point, and your render settings. Without details we are missing the rest of the question. Without the rest of the question we can't help much.

• 3. Re: AE CC NOT RENDERING
              .TJ. Level 1

Oh, My Fault, I Missed The Memo About How To Properly Ask A Question... I Hope You Guys Don't Work For Adobe Support... I'll Just Call And Ask Somebody. Thanks.

• 4. Re: AE CC NOT RENDERING
                Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Technical support is going to want to know those questions too. It could be any one of 1 million things. No sense in guessing we don't know.

• 5. Re: AE CC NOT RENDERING
                  Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

We seriously can't help without more information. What is in your comp? (Effects, footage codec/format, etc.) What were your render settings? Etc., etc., etc. We don't even know which version of AE you're using. On CC, you can use 11.x, 12.x, and 13.x (and the numbers in place of the x matter a lot for troubleshooting almost more than the major version number).

Hugs. wrote:

Oh, My Fault, I Missed The Memo About How To Properly Ask A Question

No problem! Here it is: FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

It will help anyone trying to answer your question to have this sort of information (whether they're official Adobe support or not.)

Hugs. wrote:

I Hope You Guys Don't Work For Adobe Support... I'll Just Call And Ask Somebody. Thanks.

They don't; like me, they are just people volunteering their spare time in an attempt to help others.